17 Struggles People Who Always Get Injured Will Understand
I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's my ankle.
1. First of all, nobody even bothers asking if you're OK anymore when you get hurt — they just sigh and shake their head.
2. And falling in public happens so often that it almost gets less embarrassing every time — almost.
3. When you’re always tripping over everything, no one trusts you to carry out everyday tasks without getting hurt.
4. And you can't be trusted to carry anything fragile, because you'll probably drop and break it.
5. Your medical bills racked up over the years are higher than your student loans.
6. You know that no matter how hard you try not to, you’ll always bump into something that'll leave a scar.
7. And when you're in a hurry, your clumsiness increases by roughly 200%.
8. You rarely wear white or light-colored clothing, because you know you'll ruin it.
9. You're always second-guessing how bad your injuries truly are, because you're always in pain from clumsy falls, anyway.
—Abigail Winchester, Facebook
10. All of your parents' stories about you as a kid seem to revolve around you being a total klutz.
—Chris Feine, Facebook
11. And all your coaches growing up never understood how you survived, because you were always hurting yourself during off-season.
—Natalie Carpiaux, Facebook