I have hit the point in my love life where men legit make me want to vom in my mouth. I have always been a boy-crazed, borderline stalker, tried-to-see-my-soccer-coach-naked kinda woman, but I just can’t seem to get it going for the opposite sex nowadays. When did I become this Preying Mantas, man-eater of a girl, you may ask? Probably somewhere between losing my virginity in a Chick-fil-A bathroom and finding out about Steve’s infidelity on Sex in the City, the Movie. So, I’ve decided to take the bull by the horns, quit beating around the bush (quite literally) and consider the pros of lesbianism!
2. Wearing boxers could be fun?
Whoohoo! Check this girl OUT!!! Get it, sista!
Jesus Christ. Okay, fine. It’s a guy. A Google Image search of “Women in Boxers” yields exactly shit, in case you were wondering. Whatever. Anyway, you’ve probably always wanted to set a trend, right? And face it, babe…you look INCREDIBLE in plaid. Let’s do this thang.
8. Not having to pretend that you know what is happening when Basketball is on TV.
Is a Hakeem Olajuwon some kind of STD? I don’t get it, but it sounds disgusting. Basically, if its not Space Jam, then I’m not into it.
9. Literally, the only con….PMS leading to the SCU.
The only known scientific hazard of lesbionic conversion is an increased risk of committing homicide once a month. Due to certainty of fighting ‘He Who Must Not Be Named’ the SAME DAMN TIME as your future partner, risk of losing said partner by your own menstrually enraged hand is an unfortunate and truly unfair possibility. Thanks, Mother Nature. Thanks for ruining my one chance at happiness.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲