1. For making keeping up on good habits feel like a game, try Habitica.
2. For gentle reminders to practice self-care throughout the day, try Aloe Bud.
3. For creating a personalized self-help toolkit for your mental health, try My Possible Self.
4. For avoiding products with potentially toxic ingredients, try Think Dirty.
5. For healthy meal-planning help, try Mealime.
6. For help shutting up your brain so you can fall asleep, try Pzizz.
7. For an extremely accessible introduction to meditation, try Headspace.
8. For the cutest motivation to hydrate ever, try Plant Nanny.
9. For dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression, try Pacifica.
10. For finding the perfect time to wake up feeling refreshed, try Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock.
11. For making sure your late-night phone usage doesn't hurt your sleep *or* your eyes, try Twilight.
12. For connecting to a professional when you don't want to deal alone, try Talkspace.
By the way, these apps might help you, but they're not a replacement for professional help, so always make sure to consult with your doctor about your personal health and wellness.