We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us how they deal with book hangovers. Here are their tips for filling that book-shaped hole in your chest.
1. Have a post-mortem with your friends who have read it too, complete with snacks and tissues.
2. Or just make your friends read it so they can suffer with you.
3. Or talk it out with an objective third party who doesn't mind being spoiled.
4. Start something in an opposite genre so you don't find yourself comparing it to the book you just fell in love with.
5. Or look up similar books if that's more your thing.
6. Read something with a guaranteed happy ending.
"I usually read old Harlequin and M&B books. They're classic and nothing trumps a happy ever after ending." —Temitope Barakat Lawal, Facebook