3. You’re still not over the Frozen Four loss
but Yale still sucks
4. Tenders and fries is your biggest temptress
5. You treat the involvement fair and SPB events as adult trick or treating
cause who doesn’t need a mini frisbee and another drawstring backpack?
6. Your reaction when you meet someone outside of New England, New York and New Jersey
so like what do you call it? a water fountain or bubbler?
7. No matter the hour, Arnold Bernhard is always there for you
9. Freshmen’s reaction to Orientation Leaders
11. You complain about Bobcat Net going down for five minutes
…yet still manage to tweet about it #UGH #IPAY50000DOLLARSTOGOHERE
12. Spending money at the bookstore
take it, just take it all or do you accept tears?
14. Home Sweet Home
It consistently sucks, but here you are back at it Saturday nights
15. You have a soft spot for cafe workers, Lucille and Faye
but really who can resist that butterfly clip?
17. Toads your Freshman Year
18. Toads your Senior Year
21. Never Forget: The QU Email Chain of 2013
who partied with the future of Quinnipiac! also where’s the Caribu
22. Your ideal diet is Whitney Donut for breakfast, Ray and Mikes for lunch, Eli’s for dinner and Peachy Keen to top it all off
and you have “your regular” at each place
23. You’ll do just about anything for a free t-shirt
Donate a kidney for a free t-shirt!
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔