1. You force your mom to cook all of your favorite meals...
2. Your trips to the supermarket are spent dodging everyone you know.
3. You're sick of answering your family's relationship questions.
4. Or worse — answering questions about GRADUATION PLANS.
5. Netflix is worried about you...
6. ...mainly because you've watched an entire season of a show in one day.
7. Visits to the local bar are unfortunate high school reunions.
8. You're in constant contact with your best friends from school.
9. You spend hours going through your old Facebook pictures/posts and questioning why you exist.
10. You're living vicariously through your friends via Twitter.
11. When your parents ask you to clean your room...
12. You haven't left your bed in days.
13. Showering has become a foreign concept to you.
14. You realize you really don't have that many friends at home.
15. You stay up until 2 a.m. literally doing nothing.
16. Or you're out like a light on the couch by 10 p.m. at the latest.
17. Your pet takes over your Instagram.
18. You're seriously upset at the thought of buying books for next semester.
19. You're also traumatized thought of leaving home.
20. BUT SEEING YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU GET BACK IS WORTH IT.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!