1. Reservoir-tip beanies.
...or worse, a slouchy "L.A." beanie.
2. Plaid board shorts.
3. Pants that are too fucking long.
4. Blazers that are too fucking tight.
5. Ironic graphic tees.
You don't need to advertise your terrible sense of humor.
6. V-necks, man.
Nobody wants to see your cleavage. American Apparel went bankrupt for a reason.
8. Anything with a marijuana leaf on it.
10. Watches that look like they're made out of Legos.
Watches are cool. They keep you from staring at your phone even more. But as with most things, simpler is better. You're not special ops, brah.
11. Pants tucked into your boots.
Who told you this was cool? They were lying. You're not Kanye.
12. Shoes that look like this:
...and pretty much any kind of sandal.
13. Accessory overkill.
You get one or two accessories per outfit. Choose wisely.