Aside from those occasions she rolled around in gaudy wheelchairs, Lady Gaga has largely avoided the fashion spotlight since her injury-prompted sabbatical. And to be fair, a break from disco wigs and foot-high heels made out of broccoli is for the best.
What this means, though, is that the odd batch of paparazzi photos featuring Gaga looking less than crazy get treated as though she were wearing vegetable footwear after all. Is that a pointy carrot or a stiletto heel? Who knows?! Case in point, recent photos of Gaga:
1. Here she is at a good friend’s wedding.
Aside from the possibly controversial practice of bridesmaid cleavage, she looks just like the rest of the bridal party. Lovely, and the floral headpiece is a cute touch without being overstated in the classic Gaga “I just broke a vase on my forehead and these are the remnants” kind of way.
And, though it may seem hard to believe, there are other photos of Gaga dressed “normal” out there. Strap yourself in, because it’s a journey into a whole other DIMENSION…of sensible clothes.
7. Why a headshot? For that burgeoning acting career, of course. Here’s a Gaga cameo in The Sopranos.
Her role: anonymous, bad-girl “classmate.” While ogling some boys swimming, she smokes and laughs and swigs something that, given her character, probably isn’t just Coke from a Coke bottle. That’s about it. (Watch here.)
10. And there’s nothing unusual about wearing a bandeau top and a sarong.
I mean, there’s not even a crazy print on that sarong. Gaga’s not even trying.
13. Gaga also often tweets “empowering” makeup-free selfies.
Like this one. (The team of hairstylists who styled that “bed head hairdo” just so are out of frame, along with a makeup artist responsible for the subtle eyeliner and lipstick. After all, it takes a little bit of makeup to take a good no-makeup shot.)
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.