Aside from those occasions she rolled around in gaudy wheelchairs, Lady Gaga has largely avoided the fashion spotlight since her injury-prompted sabbatical. And to be fair, a break from disco wigs and foot-high heels made out of broccoli is for the best.
What this means, though, is that the odd batch of paparazzi photos featuring Gaga looking less than crazy get treated as though she were wearing vegetable footwear after all. Is that a pointy carrot or a stiletto heel? Who knows?! Case in point, recent photos of Gaga:
1. Here she is at a good friend’s wedding.
Aside from the possibly controversial practice of bridesmaid cleavage, she looks just like the rest of the bridal party. Lovely, and the floral headpiece is a cute touch without being overstated in the classic Gaga “I just broke a vase on my forehead and these are the remnants” kind of way.
And, though it may seem hard to believe, there are other photos of Gaga dressed “normal” out there. Strap yourself in, because it’s a journey into a whole other DIMENSION…of sensible clothes.
7. Why a headshot? For that burgeoning acting career, of course. Here’s a Gaga cameo in The Sopranos.
Her role: anonymous, bad-girl “classmate.” While ogling some boys swimming, she smokes and laughs and swigs something that, given her character, probably isn’t just Coke from a Coke bottle. That’s about it. (Watch here.)
10. And there’s nothing unusual about wearing a bandeau top and a sarong.
I mean, there’s not even a crazy print on that sarong. Gaga’s not even trying.
13. Gaga also often tweets “empowering” makeup-free selfies.
Like this one. (The team of hairstylists who styled that “bed head hairdo” just so are out of frame, along with a makeup artist responsible for the subtle eyeliner and lipstick. After all, it takes a little bit of makeup to take a good no-makeup shot.)
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞