1. This beautiful ballerina wore a tutu and a feather “mane.”
2. And this lovely, lithe cat was hoisted for all to admire.
*Cue Lion King opening theme.*
3. And had a taste of what it’s like every second of every day for Grumpy Cat.
The paparazzi can be ruthless.
4. This tabby looked utterly despondent in a jewel encrusted casing of sorts.
5. That also included wings.
However, she was too polite to announce her discomfort.
6. This handsome gentleman perched on a pedestal fit for a king.
Such a dapper little fellow, yes you are!
7. And a fuzzy kitten also got in on the action.
You gotta start them early.
8. This Sphynx cat totally Jesse Pinkman’d out.
9. And was almost as adorable as his fictional human dopplegänger.
Sorry kitty, but Aaron Paul’s baby blues have got you beat.
10. There were also dogs.
11. Who are much less significant because as you might know, they’re not cats.
Those tiger stripes aren’t fooling anyone.
12. Moving along.
14. A jacket-wearing spotted cat got stretched.
15. And this little guy attempted to compensate for feelings of robbed masculinity.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.