1. There were big, bold accessories.
2. And smaller, but also bold, accessories too.
3. Bold prints.
4. And more bold prints.
5. And you can never go wrong with a crystalline antelope, after all.
6. Lots of ornate jewelry.
8. This owl brooch is delightful. Also, CATS.
9. A dazzling array of caps, headbands and hats.
13. Pretty sure this is Project Runway alum Mondo Guerra.
14. Salamander sunnies.
For the Slytherin fashionista, obviously.
15. Budgerigar loafers!
16. And lots of graphic tees.
18. Of course there was some Kenzo in the mix.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.