1. SOPA/PIPA tech activists in New York:
2. Protesters outside a Coalition for Marriage conference in England:
3. An anti-fracking demonstration in front of the EPA headquarters:
5. Celebrating the one-year anniversary of Occupy Wall Street:
10. Protesters beside a Chick-fil-A food truck:
14. Anti-nuclear demonstrations in Tokyo:
18. “Save the Humans” at a pro-life protest in Uruguay:
20. Protests against NATO in Chicago:
24. Protests against San Francisco’s nudity ban:
26. Wal-Mart strike in Los Angeles:
27. Pussy Riot supporters in New York:
28. Protesters at the NATO Summit in Chicago:
29. Occupy L.A. in August:
30. May Day in New York:
31. NATO Summit:
33. The ubiquitous “Free Pussy Riot” sign in London:
34. A nationwide demonstration against the sale of public assets in New Zealand:
35. Long Beach, New York, after Hurricane Sandy:
36. A demonstration outside of the Goldman Sachs headquarters:
39. NATO Summit in Chicago:
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.