1. The “Happiness Counter” is a device that you attach to your refrigerator.
Developed at the University of Tokyo, the Happiness Counter is founded on the idea that smiling contributes to mental well-being.
The device is meant to facilitate smiling more often in the humdrum of daily life—especially in the lives of single householders.
4. Check out the technology in action:
5. Ugh, this fridge is so hard to open.
It requires more than just lightly tugging on the handle, ugh.
6. Now it’s effortless!! :)
Smiling makes life so much easier!
7. :) :) :)
The smile lasts even beyond opening the door! Incredible!
8. Such endorphins!
Happy World Smile Day! :)
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦