1. The “Happiness Counter” is a device that you attach to your refrigerator.
Developed at the University of Tokyo, the Happiness Counter is founded on the idea that smiling contributes to mental well-being.
The device is meant to facilitate smiling more often in the humdrum of daily life—especially in the lives of single householders.
4. Check out the technology in action:
5. Ugh, this fridge is so hard to open.
It requires more than just lightly tugging on the handle, ugh.
6. Now it’s effortless!! :)
Smiling makes life so much easier!
7. :) :) :)
The smile lasts even beyond opening the door! Incredible!
8. Such endorphins!
Happy World Smile Day! :)
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯