1. Imagine an apostrophe as a sassy Ross Geller head tilt.
2. What's the difference between a homonym and a synonym? 30 Rock will teach us.
3. Whereas a synonym is...
4. 30 Rock also corrects your answer to "How are you doing?"
5. For paragraph writing, we turn to Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
6. Sheldon also teaches us an important comma rule.
7. This conversation in The Office best explains the whomever/whoever debate.
8. How I Met Your Mother explains contractions with contractions.
9. When you use "literally," think about Chris Traeger's sincerity.
10. And for pronunciation, we look to the undisputed expert, Ricky Ricardo.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!