1. Yes, Kerry Washington’s Olivia Pope is the queen of the lip quiver and glazed stare.
2. But in almost every episode of Scandal we see the same old facial expressions. Olivia could learn a thing or two from Chenille.
3. Chenille from Save the Last Dance!
4. Olivia is constantly crying and scrunching up her face.
5. Instead, Chenille dances with Kenny down at STEPPS night club using a fake ID.
6. On a balance beam, Chenille may lack Olivia’s poise and grace…
7. But you never see Olivia Pope get down like this at any White House party.
8. We get it Olivia. You have a complicated relationship with Fitz.
9. Seriously, stop it.
10. Everyone knows that your ability to make facial expressions combining shock, anger and sadness is second to none.
11. Ok, ok, sorry Claire, you’re also really great.
12. But sometimes you just have to trust your gut…
13. … and save those facial expressions for the dance floor.
14. Best. Movie. Ever. Aight?
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.