Each category has different insurance needs. In all likelihood, you will at some point fall into each of these categories as you progress through your life:
1. You are under 21 and covered by your parent’s insurance.
2. You buy your first home. People begin to notice you.
3. Your net worth has climbed to between $25,000 and $100,000. People may begin to pay more attention because you are starting to appear more interesting.
4. Your net worth is over $100,000. Unless you have elected to drive an old clunker and dress in rags, you will be more financially visible. People may pay closer attention.
Maybe you don’t fit exactly into any of these categories. But the important point is to recognize that when significant changes occur in your life, your insurance needs also change. Failure to adjust your coverage may mean you are paying too much for protection that you don’t need, or you don’t have enough protection.
2. How to impact your liability exposure
You can impact your liability exposure. Simply follow these liability reduction strategies.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.