10. A plant wouldn’t even know how to begin to talk about you behind your back.
They can’t talk at all.
15. If some jerk cuts you off on your way to work, you can bet that it wasn’t a plant.
Plants are not angry drivers.
17. A plant will never pester you about texting them back.
You’re not likely to find one that even owns a cell phone.
20. A plant will never forget to water all of your plants when you go out of town.
That is far too much responsibility to give to a plant.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀