5. Don’t let yourself go when you escape the dreaded dress code.
7. Do you have more ugly ties than you know what to do with? Well you’ll have them forever. Get used to it.
8. Pro tip: not everyone enjoys poop and dick jokes.
10. Try not to lose your way without these helpful reminders about personal hygiene:
14. The Holy Spirit does NOT need to be the third wheel on every date if you don’t want it to be.
15. You’re going to have to find a new go-to answer for every question you don’t know.
16. Do not let the reasoning, “just because I can” justify your poor decisions after graduation.
17. More times than not, group photos won’t be followed by “a funny one.” But sometimes they are. You’ll be ready.
19. The greatest discovery of all: being unathletic isn’t a big deal. In fact, nobody cares at all.
The struggle is real.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️