1. There’s a reason there’s no place like home.
2. Because in public you have to dance like you actually have manners.
3. And at home you can “timber” like no one’s watching.
4. Because in public you can only eat one chip at a time.
5. But at home it’s as many freaking chips as will fit into your mouth.
6. Because in public selfie shaming is a real struggle.
7. But at home you can snap away.
8. Because in public you have to take working out very “seriously.”
9. But at home, ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Basically, even though you’ve learned how to behave like a proper human in public.
11. We all know life is more fun when no one’s watching.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.