1. There’s a reason there’s no place like home.
2. Because in public you have to dance like you actually have manners.
3. And at home you can “timber” like no one’s watching.
4. Because in public you can only eat one chip at a time.
5. But at home it’s as many freaking chips as will fit into your mouth.
6. Because in public selfie shaming is a real struggle.
7. But at home you can snap away.
8. Because in public you have to take working out very “seriously.”
9. But at home, ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Basically, even though you’ve learned how to behave like a proper human in public.
11. We all know life is more fun when no one’s watching.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.