1. We asked four women to participate in a Photoshop experiment.
2. First, we had them model in a professional photo shoot.
3. Then we had a Photoshop expert retouch the images to make the women look like “cover models.”
6. Then we showed them the results…
7. And asked them what they thought.
9. And in the end, all four women realized they didn’t need Photoshop to make them perfect.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭