Every relationship is different. When it comes to how you met, how quickly things are moving, and what you were looking for in the first place, no one couple is the same as the next.
2. But on average, couples move in together after 30 weeks, and get married after 3.6 years. Here are some other stats:
3. And sorry to crush your hopes, but high school sweethearts are pretty rare. It’s even less likely you’re dating your neighbor.
4. So when you go out on your next first date, remember this: personality matters most, and nice guys don’t always finish last:
This data came from a wide variety of sources. The timeline used stats from Examiner, TheWeddingReport, PsychologyToday, DailyMail, InfoPlease, TheDigitalUniverse, News.com, and the CDC. The infographic was designed using data from YourBeautifulEvent, and the pie charts are based off of online dating stats from StatisticBrain.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.