1. Have you ever wondered why your iPhone sometimes receives calls like this…
2. …and sometimes like this.
4. Ever wondered WHYYY you can only “decline” certain calls but have to “slide to answer” others? WHY, iPHONE. WHY. WHY ARE YOU SO TEMPERAMENTAL, YOU INFERNAL DEVICE?
6. It doesn’t matter if you’re receiving a call from an iPhone or Android user. It doesn’t matter what time it is. It doesn’t matter if the contact is saved or not. It’s actually one remarkably simple thing.
7. If your iPhone is locked when you’re getting a call, you’ll get the slider.
8. But if your phone is unlocked then you get the option to accept or decline the call.
9. Yep. That’s it. Armed with this knowledge, go forth and live a slightly less baffling life. You’re welcome!
10. H/t Business Insider.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.