1. Have you ever wondered why your iPhone sometimes receives calls like this…
2. …and sometimes like this.
4. Ever wondered WHYYY you can only “decline” certain calls but have to “slide to answer” others? WHY, iPHONE. WHY. WHY ARE YOU SO TEMPERAMENTAL, YOU INFERNAL DEVICE?
6. It doesn’t matter if you’re receiving a call from an iPhone or Android user. It doesn’t matter what time it is. It doesn’t matter if the contact is saved or not. It’s actually one remarkably simple thing.
7. If your iPhone is locked when you’re getting a call, you’ll get the slider.
8. But if your phone is unlocked then you get the option to accept or decline the call.
9. Yep. That’s it. Armed with this knowledge, go forth and live a slightly less baffling life. You’re welcome!
10. H/t Business Insider.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.