1. The doors officially open at 10 A.M. and the performances start at 1:30 P.M.
2. The fest suggests you use public transport instead of driving because the parking sitch might be kind of a bitch.
3. You won't be allowed to move from one zone to another, 'cause they basically want you to be pals with everyone in your zone.
4. Once you're in, you can't leave your zone. So make sure you get there early and grab a good spot.
5. No cigarettes, alcohol, recording equipment, or eatables will be allowed inside.
6. Also, you can't carry any weapons or ammunition.
7. Other things you can't carry are a bag, a backpack, or a handbag.
Here are the items that are allowed:
- Ear plugs
- Fanny packs
- Small beach towels