1. First things first: You may love the food the rest of the world has to offer, but you'll miss ghar ka khaana more than you could've imagined.
2. Nothing you order anywhere will ever be spicy enough.
3. You'll soon have two names: The correctly pronounced one your parents gave you, and whatever the heck garbled nonsense non-Indians call you.
4. You'll constantly crave hot, sweet cutting chai and no "Chai Tea Latte" will satisfy you.
5. Despite being surrounded by all manner of exotic choices, you'll miss our perfect home-grown drinks.
And you'll be depressed when you scour your new home and find no possible way to "taste the thunder."