1. When this woman called a guy out for casually making obscene comments about her.
2. When a girl recorded video of herself confronting a man who allegedly harassed her on a plane, and uploaded it on YouTube.
3. When this Facebook user decided to post a screenshot of the lewd messages that she continuously received from this guy.
Facebook removed her screenshot on the grounds that it “violated their bullying policies.” The harasser eventually deactivated his account and the woman (fitness trainer Kavithaa Ravindran) received a flood of supportive messages.
4. When this actress perfectly silenced a troll who commented "nice boobs" on her profile picture.
She later deleted her original photo, simply stating, “Not afraid of anyone but simply tired of unwanted negativity. A big thanks to all those who supported.”
5. This blogger who addressed the man who publicly masturbated at her.
British blogger Lucy Hemmings published a post explaining how, while taking a bus in Mumbai, she was publicly masturbated at. She went on to receive hundreds of messages of support from Indians apologising for the man’s behavior.
6. Facebook user Prerna Singh, who replied to a lewd message and uploaded a screenshot of her response.
Singh’s post was taken down by Facebook, but she urged people who still had the photo to keep sharing it.
7. This writer who decided that men who send pictures of their genitals don't deserve any privacy.
After receiving an unsolicited dick pic on Facebook, the writer decided to share a screenshot with the rest of the world.
8. This woman who tweeted to warn people about a man who flashed her on the street.
After the woman's tweets gained traction online, Mumbai police arrested her harasser.
9. This woman who didn’t want to ignore another Facebook message in her "Other" inbox.
10. This woman who warned everyone about a driver who masturbated while driving.
11. When this IAS officer spoke out about being uncomfortable during her sexual harassment hearing.
She lodged an FIR against the accused official, after which he was removed from his position and faces criminal charges.