5. You don’t get paid.
6. In fact, there are no jobs to get.
8. You own about every preppy article of clothing on this planet.
Abercrombie and Hollister don’t count.
17. Your definition of “hooking up” is completely different then the rest of the world.
18. Study Hall.
21. Public School: Victoria’s Secret Leggings+North Face Boarding School: Lulu Lemons Leggings+Patagonia
22. You refer to public school as “the pubs”.
24. Your school is in the middle of nowhere.
27. Fast internet does not exist.
28. On top of that, it turns off at “light’s out”.
30. There is no such thing as secrets.
33. Community Dinners.
35. Then, you use that as an excuse for when you sneak out.
36. People from your hometown think the PG’s (Post-Graduates) at your school must be crazy.
They refer to it as “graduating without actually leaving”.
37. You rely on online shopping.
40. You just realized that you are part of the .03% of high schoolers who go to boarding school.
43. You have a long break off in march when no one else does.
46. Pick Two: A Social Life. Good Grades. Sleep.
47. Well, there goes my chances at being the top of my class.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal probes into its handling of sexual assault cases.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.