1. You constantly get asked if your school is like PCA from "Zoey 101".
2. You reply, "It is kind of like college, with more rules."
3. It's more like prison.
4. You babysit your teachers' children.
7. Unless you get disciplinary points...then you are forced to work.
8. You own about every preppy article of clothing on this planet.
Abercrombie and Hollister don't count.
9. Except, you never get any compliments on it, because every else has the exact same boat shoes.
10. You spend about $200 on pizza a month.
11. Then your parents ask you where the money they gave you went.
12. You are required to play sports.
13. You don't like to work out in your gym because your teachers are over on the other treadmill.
14. When you apply, you have to take the SSAT and nobody knows what that is.
15. People from your hometown think you moved to another state, because you live at your school.
16. You had to read about 5 summer-reading books when you entered freshman year.
19. "Promposals" are actually a big thing.
20. Usually, they occur during morning meeting, so you can't say no.
21. Public School: Victoria's Secret Leggings+North Face Boarding School: Lulu Lemons Leggings+Patagonia
23. You buy a drink from the vending machine so you can have quarters for laundry.
25. There is no such thing as "snow days".
26. However, when there is snow, you become a 7 year old, and become inventive...
29. Netflix has become your friend.
31. In fact, rumors spread as fast as the flu and colds do.
32. Room Inspection.
34. Crawling through the window when you get locked out of your room.
36. People from your hometown think the PG's (Post-Graduates) at your school must be crazy.
They refer to it as "graduating without actually leaving".