1. The Miraculous Facebook
Mark wouldn’t be such a millionaire if Facebook would have been invented 20 years before he was even born. :))
2. The sublime, but mighty Twitter
I’m thinking that people would have loved Twitter back in the day. How did Elvis put it? … A yes: “A little less conversation, a little more action!” ;)
3. Youtube, the champion
40 years after the invention of television, people would have been amazed by Youtube. And since everybody admired the people in the small box of moving images, just picture being able to film yourself and take a shot at becoming a star. Not to mention the promise that comes with the ad: “Your films will last forever!” But might I just make a small correction (since everybody knows how Youtube works): Your most embarrassing moments will last forever!
4. Skype, the fabulous family reuniter
What better way to have “vigorous” family bonds if you are miles away from each other?!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.