1. Let's start recent, with Jacqui Lambie's fears of Ebola-infected suicide bombers.
2. And Bill Shorten's sick burns.
3. Going back to the 2013 election, Tony Abbott reminds us of what he is not.
4. While Jaymes Diaz runs us through his 6 Point Boat Plan.
5. And Stephanie Banister gave One Nation the comeback they so desperately needed.
6. Earlier the same year, Julia Gillard faced off against Sandwichgate.
7. While only a few years prior, John Howard took on his very own Shoegate.
8. Who could forget Kevin "Fair Shake of the Sauce Bottle" Rudd?
9. And in the interview that started it all, Pauline Hanson needs you to be *crystal* clear.
10. One more old school gem for you, with Stephen Conroy making full use of the English language.
11. Back to 2014! George Brandis definitely knows what metadata is.
12. While Christopher Pyne is busy dropping the c-bomb in Parliament.
13. And Bob Carr defends his memoir as a work of "self parody."
14. Joe Hockey knows the truth about poor people and cars.
15. Geoff Shaw wants you to know that he knows all about tummy eggs.
16. And last but not least... Clive Palmer.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!