1. When people ask you if you’ve ever done drugs, you respond with “No, but I drink a lot of coffee.”
2. You're a total angry jerk before coffee and morning people are the devil
3. Productivity is basically non-existent without it.
4. When the coffee finally kicks in and you feel completely and utterly fabulous.
5. When people ask you if you like coffee you respond like this:
6. Friends tell you they have started cutting back on their coffee now and you’re just like:
7. People saying they are giving up coffee for green tea is categorically unfathomable to you.
8. People at work saying you “should really cut down on the coffee” send you into fits of anger and rage.
9. You no longer feel the need to hide the copious amounts of coffee that you drink. You just own it!
10. When some nosy cow feels the need to ask you how many cups of coffee you drink per day:
11. Few things in life give you as much joy as reaching the free cup of coffee on your coffee card.
12. Finishing your coffee during a meeting sends you into deep, deep despair.
13. But then your boss suggests a coffee run and your faith in humanity is restored!
14. When people try telling you how bad the profuse amount of coffee you drink is, you are not a known giver of bothers.
15. Work is finally over and now you can go meet up with you friends for coffee!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!