1. Flip-flops for ~fancier~ occasions when you're trying to look somewhat put together.
5. Roxy flip-flops that refuse to leave the house without sea salt hairspray or a surfboard. Known to say things like "tubular."
7. Metallic flip-flops with a voice of their own. Known to scream, "Treat yourself! Get a pedicure!"
8. Classic flip-flops in vibrant colors, because your feet shouldn't try so hard to fit in when they were born to stand out.
9. Flip-flops with stretchy fabric that's basically like comfy socks, but for your ankles. And these won't slip.
11. Adidas flip-flops that scream, "I always volunteered to be Sporty Spice for Halloween group costumes."
12. Flip-flops made with terry cloth lining. Basically, you'll be wearing a Juicy Couture sweatsuit on your feet.
"Ah, Juicy Couture sweatsuits. Those were the days." —me to my grandkids
Promising review: "I've been a Reef customer for 15 years and love their shoes! I live in San Diego and wear mine everyday; my latest pair has lasted for almost five years!" —Demetrea Carrera
Get them from Amazon for $15.19+ (available in sizes 5-11 and two colors).
14. Flip-flops known to sing, "These flip-flops are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do."
And seriously, watch out. One day they're going to walk all over YOU.
Promising review: "I wear these shoes everywhere: home, school, vacations, etc. I walked 20 miles around Washington DC, 37 miles when I was in Vegas, etc., and I had no foot pain or arch issues." —Amy Porter
Get them from Amazon for $10.25+ (available in sizes 5-11 and 24 colors).