We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of laundry soap sheets because have you packed 13 maxi dresses? Yes. But have you packed an ample amount of basics (white tees, underwear, etcetera)? Absolutely not. Simply grab a sheet, turn on the faucet, and hand-wash away.
Promising review: "This came SO in handy during my vacation to Europe! I was making lots of different stops to places with different types of weather. With these laundry soap sheets I was able to wash my clothes in the sink — letting me pack just the right amount of clothes for all the different places I went." —Katie Fujarski
Get it from Amazon for $7.19 (available in four other styles, including hand soap and shampoo).
2. Extra absorbent dual-sided wipes because the place doling out "clean" laundry should...probably be clean itself. These are capable of removing a ton of built-up detergent scum and various gunk, aka you'll be able to keep your expensive washing machine in tip-top shape by regularly giving rubber seals, detergent pockets, and drums a monthly swipe.
Promising review: "I could not believe the gunk I found within the rubber seal of my otherwise clean front-load washer. After using the wipe I used a heavy rag to completely wipe all the gunk out. I will be using these regularly now, probably monthly. Plus, they leave a nice fresh fragrance." —Pellizzer
Get a set of 24 wipes from Amazon for $4.98.
3. The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum lets you try a holy grail ingredient for cheap. Hyaluronic acid = a unicorn tears blend that plumps, hydrates, and soothes. This cruelty-free product is suitable for all complexion types (normal, oily, dry, combo) and requires just a pea-sized amount pre-coffee and pre-Zzzs.
Promising review: "This product has made a world of difference in my skin! Most winters, my face gets so dry that my skin just flakes off — and moisturizer rarely improves it. I’ve been using this serum for two months now and my skin has never been this hydrated or soft. I do think the serum is also helping my skin tolerate the addition of differin to my nightly routine. Will purchase again, and highly recommend." —CorabellePeach
Get it from Sephora for $7.99.
4. Core sliders for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers galore. Press play on a true crime podcast *or* tune into the newest Netflix hit whilst engaging your core for a quick (but effective) workout.
Promising review: "I honestly did not know what to expect when I bought these. But they have definitely surpassed my expectations. They slide with ease on both hard floor and carpet. They are great for short but high intensity workouts. And believe me afterwards your core will be on fire." —Candy
Get them from Amazon for $8.95+ (available in five colors).
5. A silicone dish with a clever self-draining design if you usually have to dip your hands in lukewarm, murky water in order to grab a soap bar. Ew. This is also easy to clean and dries quickly so that bacteria-that-turns-into-mold won't come crawling.
6. A box of twist flex rods that encourage you to lay that hot tool to rest. These are pros at providing perfect waves without subjecting your mane to unnecessary heat damage — which have my burnt split-ends and weak upper arms crying tears of relief, honestly.
Just wrap individual sections of hair around each rod, spritz with some hairspray to ensure a longer hold, go to bed, and THAT'S IT! Remove the rollers after your morning coffee and your hair will be set for the day.
Promising review: "I have been using this type of roller for quite some time, as I have thin hair. I am always looking for products that create at least the illusion of thicker hair. The problem I found with other brands was that they cracked or the ends popped off and I was always buying more. These are great! Durable and do EXACTLY what I wanted. I am now a big fan. I will not have to replace them as the quality is very good. I highly recommend!" —terra
Get a pack of 42 from Amazon for $9.99.
7. A BlenderBottle shaker bottle designed with a leak-proof seal, a flip cap snap, a carrying loop, and a stainless-steel wire whisk for whipping up protein shakes in a pinch. One reviewer even combines instant coffee and water for a morning caffeine boost!
Promising review: "This has got to be the best $9 I've ever spent. I mix my protein shakes in it without having to touch a blender, and they come out smooth. It takes a couple of seconds at most, it's remarkably easy to clean, and the construction/materials/design's incredible. I even dropped it and the shake didn't spill. I've taken to making iced coffees in it as well. It's great for my physical job where eating a big lunch slows me down and makes me tired. This way I can have a big shake instead. Same amount of calories, and I keep my energy up on my 12-hour shifts. Seriously, I feel like they could easily charge double what they are charging. Scoop this one up and you won't regret it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.88+ (available in 14 colors).
8. An omelet maker so you can make the perfect — extreme Dexter voice — ~omelet du fromage~ from the comfort of your own kitchen. Long gone will be the days of spending $8 at the diner. Just add eggs (and your favorite ingredients) to this nonstick microwave tool.
Promising review: "Best $5 I ever spent. I don't EVER have to make breakfast now! We have already saved way more than we paid in time and money. The only thing that you really need to know other than following the directions is don't forget to add milk! I am NEVER ordering a $8 omelet again. These come out fluffy and better than the local restaurants." —Bridgette
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
9. An over-the-drain protector for anyone with a pop-up drain that is a: the bane of their existence and b: constantly getting clogged. This can quickly be placed on top of the drain to trap gunk, plus can be easily removed and cleaned.
Promising review: "One of the best purchases I made this year. I have long blond hair that clogs the shower drain multiple times a week. Since I live in an apartment, I can't change the drain plumbing (I did ask!). This has saved me from needing to snake the drain or call maintenance every week to unclog." —Jacqueline
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in a pack of four and six).
10. A flexible holder to keep your sponge from sitting in the filth (no offense) that is the bottom of your kitchen sink. This non-slip elastic stays put, has a perforated base for water drainage, and doesn't take up too much space.
Promising review: "Okay, I have had too many different sponge holders to even count. They all had suction cups that eventually stop sticking. I was looking for something that would do the job without a suction cup. Some had metal that rusted, some had an area to catch the drips and that area just got gross FAST! This is THE PERFECT sponge holder. It's completely flexible. You can widen the holder for larger sponges, bend it in just about anyway imaginable to fit any place." —B.D.
Get it from Amazon for $5+ (available in three colors).
12. A nonslip bristle brush for a safer, more efficient way to clean expensive cutlery (*chest swells with pride at the thought of having a fancy knife set*). A wrap-around design scrubs two sides at once, plus this ultimately saves you money because you won't have to continuously replace torn dish sponges.
Promising review: "This is a REALLY effective fast cleaner for all your knives. I have a large variety of knives and this really gets me to used them more because it makes cleaning and maintenance really simple. Whether it's a chinese cleaver, a carbon steel chefs knife or even a long slicer, this makes sure you get all the big stuff off your knives quickly so you can just wipe it down to dry with a regular cloth. If you like taking good care of your knives and you don't want to spend a bunch of time doing it you need to buy this. It's efficient, extremely well-constructed and designed (as most Joseph Joseph products are), and a pleasure to use." —Sam
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
13. A jug of CLR (calcium, lime, and rust remover) to finally rid sink faucets and showerheads of dreadful hard water build-up. TL;DR: Photos are worth a thousand words so I suggest taking a gander at the below.
Promising review: "The photo says it all. I have tried so many things to get the hard water build-up off of this faucet and nothing works. It's hard as a rock! I left it soaking for about an hour in a nondiluted mix and was able to scrub it all off easily. So happy and going to use this for other hard water issues in our house." —Meghan
Get it from Amazon for $4.76.
14. A marble organizer that can make hand-me-down utensils and old school supplies look luxe. For everything from kitchens to home offices, this functional piece is the perfect way to ~dress up~ your space.
Promising review: "I bought this for my makeup brushes and it did not disappoint. When I opened it I actually thought it was going to be way too small, but because it isn't totally round it ended up holding way more than I thought it would. Plus, it looks really great on my counter." —Alexis Puzzella
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
15. Insect traps for your plants, aka the likely culprits behind the flies, gnats, and various insects that very much showed up to your house without an invitation. Attach each sticky strip onto an included stake, stick 'em in your plant, and that's it! Just remove the trap when it's full of insects. Yum.
Promising review: "There is NOTHING more irritating than gnats or any other tiny insects invading your home. I have these Sticky Stakes in every potted plant I own and they actually really work! Each pack comes with seven traps, so feel free to stock up." —Heather Braga, BuzzFeed Staff
Get a pack of seven from Amazon for $5.04.
16. A Baby Yoda night-light for folks like me who can't even brave the dark, let alone a fallen Jedi who wears a scary mask and claims to be everyone's father.
Promising review: "So cute. Not very big, but it doesn’t need to be. It’s nice for a little night light that you can sit on a night table or desk or anywhere in a bedroom, etc. Gives off quite a good amount of light but not overpowering. Has two brightness settings... just need to tap the bottom with your hand to adjust brightness. I love it." —LoyalAmazonCustomer
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
17. An extra large claw clip for days in which the word "shampoo" is not in your vocabulary. Grab your greasy mane, gather into a French twist, and fasten it with the likes of the below. Bonus points for choosing a lemon hue that'll pop against any 'fit.
18. Hard As Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream uses calcium, vitamins, and hydrogenated jojoba oil to revive weakened nails — and not only does this promote quicker nail growth, but it also prevent chipping and hangnails. Your messy at-home manicure just got *so* much better.
Promising review: "I've been using this product for almost a full month. Before, my nails were bendy, paper thin, and had little ridges. After applying this product almost everyday three times a day, I can grow my nails out without fear. They are smooth, pretty, have excellent white tips. They still have a slight flexibility to them but leagues better than where they were and I'm hoping with continued use my nails will be hard as hoof, ha. After trying so many products, I believe this one is a holy grail." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
19. A soundproofing strip because that upstairs neighbor is practicing tap dance routines, your roommate has been blasting the same '90s Spotify playlist since 7 a.m., and I can really go on but don't want to. Buy the damn soundproofing strip. You're welcome.
Promising review: "This product works really well! I needed a quick fix to my home office situation. I live in an apartment in Manhattan and never noticed how much sound comes in and out, until I had to be on conference calls working from home! This little tape made a big difference, took me a couple of minutes to install." —Sandra Revueltas
Get it from Amazon for $7.97+ (available in four colors).
20. A jar of TICARVE Dust Cleaning Gel for trapping said goo hunk dust mites and dirt with relish. And in moments. I don't know who needs to hear this but...that Dorito trapped between the J and K key? You might want to get rid of it.
Promising review: "When I first saw this product I thought 'No way is that really going to work' but for the price, it was worth a try. I got it within two days of purchasing it — and it truly works. I immediately used it on my laptop keyboard and my PC keyboard. It really did pull all of the dust and whatnot out from in between the keys. It feels damp to your skin and doesn't really leave a residue, the smell is not harsh and is really barely there (not like an antiseptic or harsh chemical at all). I really like it." —BRickard
Get it from Amazon for $8.69.
21. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down iced coffee with gusto. The secret perk of this particular set? Cleanliness! Snap closures mean you can open the straws in half to ensure they're dry and gunk-free! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, that I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get them from Amazon for $3.99+ (available in four colors).
22. Bestool Detangler Brush – it's especially fantastic for 3a to 4c hair: it's designed with eight flexible combs that turns detangling wet *or* dry hair into a pain-free process. So long, tearing out strands in the name of more defined curls! We've just streamlines that process forever.
Promising review: "This is a holy grail. I have 4c low-porosity hair that is easily tangled and matted at anytime. I’m also tender headed so I dread wash days. I used this to detangle wet hair before my wash and during my conditioning process. I’m amazed! This cut my detangling sessions down from an hour and a half to 20 minutes. I was also able to blow dry my hair to stretch it for styling because it was already so well detangled! Worth every penny." —Trina R.
Get it from Amazon for $9.66.
24. Schick Hydro Silk Touch-Up Razors if you've got no time for plucking *and* very limited space in your carry-on. This tiny tool rids stray brow hairs and unwanted peach fuzz with just a few swipes, meaning impromptu salon trips won't be necessary in the middle of your beach vacay.
Promising review: "This is a 100% painless and incredibly easy alternative to waxing or plucking. A few quick swipes gets rid of peach fuzz and I never have to worry about breaking out because of it. Also, it doesn't make hair grow back coarser or darker." —Ellen R.
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.99.