1. A beauty sponge that will give your makeup a ~flawless~ look.
2. Three-step blackhead-removing strips that get all the gunk out of your pores. Plus, they smell like STRAWBERRIES.
3. A moisturizing lipstick that you won't need to reapply every five seconds. Hallelujah.
4. A green tea cleansing foam that will take all the makeup and dirt off your face.
5. A matte foundation that is a holy grail product for people with normal to oily skin.
Promising Review: "It can be hard to find a foundation that isn't cakey or doesn't dry me out, since I have combination skin; but this is the PERFECT foundation!! It has a smoothing effect and looks absolutely flawless — I love it!" —Sara Briggs
6. Rose petal witch hazel that can transform even the most stubborn skin.
Wow! An alcohol-free toner that works AND doesn't burn my skin!
Promising Review: "Holy cow! This stuff is incredible! I even have my boyfriend using it. This actually hydrates my face, makes it smoother, cleans the remaining dirt and debris from my pores, and leaves my 30-year-old face looking like a super fly and funky fresh 20-year-old. Nailing it, Thayers!" —Kristina A Muskewitz
Get it on Amazon for $10.19.
7. A baked blush that will add a healthy glow to your skin, even after a night of Netflix-bingeing.
Promising Review: "I am obsessed! This adds a beautiful sheen to your cheeks, and makes you look healthy and glow-y. If you are thinking of using this product as a blush, I would go with a different product because it is so sheer. But this product works beautifully as a highlighter and, for the price, you can't go wrong!" —Naomi Gross
Get this from Amazon for $8.87.
8. A primer that will control those annoying excess oils on your T-zone and even out your skin.
9. A matte lip cream that comes in 25 different shades.
PSST, the one above is in the "Istanbul" shade.
Promising Review: "I stumbled across these lip creams on a website and decided to buy one. They're only $6! I was instantly hooked, so I went out and got some more. I am bummed I spent $15-$30 on lip products before. I only wear matte, so these are great." —Tazrin
10. A vitamin C serum that'll brighten your skin. Plus, goodbye, dark circles! You won't be missed.
Promising Review: "My wife requested that I buy this and I decided to use it for the dark circles under my eyes. After about one to two weeks of using this, my circles are almost completely gone; I no longer look like a sleepy zombie. Very great price and very effective." —Sarah+Anthony
Get this from Amazon for $9.95.
11. An eyeshadow palette with beautiful, pigmented shades that you'll probably wear everyday.
12. A honey pot lip balm that is the bees knees. Warning: Hide from Winnie the Pooh.
13. A moisturizing mist that'll give anybunny a dewy, glow-y finish.
Pssst, the white bunny spray is also great for oil control!
Promising Review: "The best moisturizing mist you'll ever try. I first got this from Sephora, but they're out of stock and rarely carry it . After I put on my makeup, I spray it with this product and get that dewy look I crave. I get the pink bunny (moist mist) and I use it with a matte setting foundation. The white bunny (sleek mist) is for controlling oil; if you have oily skin, get the white one." —Lisa Gardne
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
14. A finishing powder made with sake and peach extracts that'll help your makeup last FOREVER.
Promising Review: "This is the best finishing powder I have ever used! This powder is really easy and pleasant to apply; I use a powder brush, though, not the puff. It smells lovely and leaves my skin matte and very soft. My makeup lasts way longer than with any other finishing powders I've used. You also don't need much product each time you apply it, so I reckon one box will last quite long. So, to sum up; this is a MUST HAVE!!" —Naomi G
Get it on Amazon for $7.89.
15. An eight-piece makeup brush set that'll have you blending and contouring like a pro.
16. An eyebrow pencil that Mona Lisa would have killed for.
Promising Review: "This pencil goes on very nicely and is natural-looking; not too thick or creamy. I apply it in short, quick brushes and then use the round brush on the other end of the liner to finish it up. I also like that it's cruelty-free and stays in place all day, plus it washes off easily." —Small Town Girl
Get it on Amazon for $10.
17. Lip tints that add a pop of color to your pout. Perfect for people on-the-go.
18. A black sugar mask made with strawberry seed oil that will immediately enhance your mood.
Promising Review: "With other scrubs, my skin often ends up feeling tight and I need to moisturize badly afterwards. That's not the case with this scrub/mask. I apply some to dry skin, and let the product sit for about 10 minutes. Then, I'll massage the product in circles for a couple of minutes before removing with warm water. Afterwards, my skin feels like a baby's bottom, no joke! The scrub also helps my other products sink in better. I will definitely be repurchasing!" —Samantha Hadley
Get it on Amazon for $9.35.
19. A metallic eyeshadow that also doubles as a highlighter. Not the yellow, note-taking kind.
20. A hydro gel mask that's the equivalent of buying yourself a hydrating bouquet of roses.
21. A baked bronzer that'll make it look like you just got back from a Caribbean vacation.
22. A cleaning scrubber board that'll get all the gunk out of your beloved makeup brushes.
23. A hydrating face primer that will make applying makeup so much better.
Plus, this primer helps your makeup last.
Promising Review: "WOW! I was not expecting much from this product, but it BLEW ME AWAY. This primer is very hydrating, but it's not greasy or oily in any way, shape, or form! My skin feels like skin; not like skin underneath a layer of cream. This primer is amazing for this price." —Michael Molina
Get it on Amazon for $3.49.
24. A set of 12 (!!!!!) lip liners that come in a gorgeous variety of colors.
25. An orange concealer that'll hide those dark circles and make it seem like you got a ton of beauty sleep.
26. A lash-boosting eyeliner that will let you spread your ~wings~ and fly.
Promising Review: "This is probably one of my favorite eyeliners of all time, and I don't think I'll be buying any other brand for a long time. The 'pencil' style provides more application control and precision, and the liquid liner goes on and stays on. You can also control the amount of product on the tip by shaking it. Absolutely love and highly recommend this product!" —Princess Kitten
Get it from Amazon for $8.24.
27. A volumizing mascara that will have everyone asking, "are those your real lashes?"
28. An organic face cream that's packed with aloe vera, vitamin C and E, coconut, and shea butter.
Promising Review: "Okay, this stuff is amazing! I've been using it for three weeks and it's the ONLY product that I can tell a difference with. This moisturizer is all natural and my skin soaks it right up — truly amazing! It's so smooth, creamy, and smells great, plus the price is spot-on. To be honest, it could sell for a lot more because it's that good. Please don't ever discontinue!" —Brittany Hemmingsen
Get it from Amazon for $3.99.
29. A pore-refining cleanser that's packed with a bunch of eggcelent vitamins that won't scramble up your skin.
Promising Review: "After reading a ton of articles and reviews on Korean skincare and SkinFood products, I decided to take the plunge; I am now a changed woman. This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used. It gets everything off your skin and out of your pores and, within only three days of use twice a day, I can already see it working. My breakouts are healing quickly and my pores look smaller. My makeup glides on now, blends better than ever, and leaves me looking airbrushed. I'm a total SkinFood convert." —Kathleen Corona
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
30. An adorable 2-in-1 eyeliner that comes with both a liquid and pencil applicator.
31. A refreshing hydrating mist for when your skin needs a little pick-me-up after that 2p.m. crash.
Promising Review: "This stuff smells so good and it sets my makeup beautifully. Especially when I bake my face, this spray brings the whole look together, giving a flawless finish! Saw it on Kylie Jenner's app for her makeup tutorial and decided to buy it for myself." —Queenie Tee
Get it on Amazon for $7.
32. A 2-in-1 foundation and concealer that provides full coverage.
Promising Review: "I've tried tons of different high-end and drug store foundations, but this beats them all! It covers absolutely everything — I usually have to set my forehead wrinkles with powder, but not anymore thanks to this. This makeup looks incredibly natural and I've gotten so many compliments. Beyond satisfied." —Claudya Kuykendall
33. A facial moisturizer that is like a drink of water for your face, AKA is super hydrating.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.