Okay, so your sister, brother, whatever, decided to have one of these:
I know, babies are gross and loud and sometimes really annoying. But don’t write that little drool bucket off yet! You’ve got a chance to be a role model. So, obviously you’re going to be super cool about it.
2. You get an excuse to enjoy little kid things again without judgement.
You’re the first person to offer to take your niece or nephew to see things like Frozen or The Lego Movie. Their parents think it’s so sweet of you, but really you’re more interested in the movie than the kid is.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."