You have been cultivating you collection since childhood. You’ve got the bear your grandparents gave you at birth, the bunny rabbit you won at a carnival when you were 8, and then there’s the really cute owl you bought last fall. You see nothing wrong with this, because they all bring you comfort and provide you with wonderful memories. Who cares if you’re in your twenties? Your friends might toss you dirty looks when they see you brood of stuffed friends, but you know they’ve got a secret bunny or bear they like to snuggle too.
9. Which means you can never bring a guest to bed.
Hook-ups? Yeah, no. That would be pretty awkward with Mr. Muggles watching you guys.
10. And, by the off chance you do have someone to bring home, you’re then forced to make room.
12. Speaking of tossing out, you’ve had multiple interventions in your life.
Your parents, friends, and significant other’s have tried and failed to get you to purge. They’ve suggested just trimming the herd, but that’s basically like picking one of your children and shooting them out in the backyard. It’s merciless.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲