Let’s get this straight: Frozen is the greatest Disney animated film since The Lion King. Fact.
Buttttttt, it left you hanging on quite a few things.
3. Why didn’t Elsa’s parents get her counseling?
Because forcing your child with special powers, who can freeze a person’s heart, to hide her powers and cutting her off from all human contact doesn’t really sound like the best idea to me. TBH, the whole freezing of Arendelle was the King and Queen’s fault.
5. Furthermore, who took care of things between their parents dying and Elsa’s coronation?
Was it that unnamed guy?! Maybe I’m overly curious, but if Elsa was locked in her room and Anna was roaming the halls, who the hell was running shit?! Arendelle was in tip-top shape on Coronation Day.
8. Better yet…WHY DOESN’T KRISTOFF RECOGNIZE ANNA?!
I mean, COME ON. He remembers when he saw Grand Pabbie take care of her the first time. I know they were both young, but it’s very obvious she was a princess, with an older sister with ice powers, AND she has her white streak in her hair. How many people do you meet like that in your life? Why. Doesn’t. Kristoff. Realize. All. Of. This.
9. Where did Elsa’s clothing go?
It’s not like this new, fabbo dress covers the same areas. Her old dress was basically covering every inch of skin. Can I get an explanation of how her ice powers transformed her dress? And where her leggings/stockings went?
10. So…..Elsa can bring snow creatures to life. Can we just talk about that?
Don’t get me wrong, Olaf literally makes the movie, but WHAT?! Again, this power is not explained enough. She scaled a mountain in like five minutes, brings a snowman to life, and then builds an ice castle without breaking a sweat. I think Elsa is part ice-god.
15. Will there be a Frozen 2?!?!
Okay, so this one might not be a about plot holes, but it’ still a question we all want to know. Will Elsa get a man (Jack Frost?!). Are Anna and Kristoff going to get married?! Can Elsa make Olaf a snowman buddy? I know the ending of the movie was the perfect lesson on love and all that jazz, but it also left me wanting more.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉