Let’s get this straight: Frozen is the greatest Disney animated film since The Lion King. Fact.
Buttttttt, it left you hanging on quite a few things.
3. Why didn’t Elsa’s parents get her counseling?
Because forcing your child with special powers, who can freeze a person’s heart, to hide her powers and cutting her off from all human contact doesn’t really sound like the best idea to me. TBH, the whole freezing of Arendelle was the King and Queen’s fault.
5. Furthermore, who took care of things between their parents dying and Elsa’s coronation?
Was it that unnamed guy?! Maybe I’m overly curious, but if Elsa was locked in her room and Anna was roaming the halls, who the hell was running shit?! Arendelle was in tip-top shape on Coronation Day.
8. Better yet…WHY DOESN’T KRISTOFF RECOGNIZE ANNA?!
I mean, COME ON. He remembers when he saw Grand Pabbie take care of her the first time. I know they were both young, but it’s very obvious she was a princess, with an older sister with ice powers, AND she has her white streak in her hair. How many people do you meet like that in your life? Why. Doesn’t. Kristoff. Realize. All. Of. This.
9. Where did Elsa’s clothing go?
It’s not like this new, fabbo dress covers the same areas. Her old dress was basically covering every inch of skin. Can I get an explanation of how her ice powers transformed her dress? And where her leggings/stockings went?
10. So…..Elsa can bring snow creatures to life. Can we just talk about that?
Don’t get me wrong, Olaf literally makes the movie, but WHAT?! Again, this power is not explained enough. She scaled a mountain in like five minutes, brings a snowman to life, and then builds an ice castle without breaking a sweat. I think Elsa is part ice-god.
15. Will there be a Frozen 2?!?!
Okay, so this one might not be a about plot holes, but it’ still a question we all want to know. Will Elsa get a man (Jack Frost?!). Are Anna and Kristoff going to get married?! Can Elsa make Olaf a snowman buddy? I know the ending of the movie was the perfect lesson on love and all that jazz, but it also left me wanting more.
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."
- In a newly released video deposition Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.