1. You despise the excitement that your friends possess whenever they start talking about their Halloween festivities.
2. You do not now nor will you ever have any intention on decorating your house for Halloween.
3. The idea of carving pumpkins makes you role your eyes.
4. You hate the taste of candy corn.
5. You actually dislike all Halloween themed candy for that matter.
6. Instead of getting excited about the 13 nights of Halloween on ABC Family, you count down the days until it’ll be over.
7. You would never spend any money on a scary movie.
8. The same goes for any haunted house related activity
9. You cringe at all pun related costumes.
10. You would never agree to sitting around and telling ghost stories with your friends.
11. If you end up staying in on Halloween night (which you probably will), you turn off all of the lights in your house and pray that no trick-or-treating kids will come knocking at your door asking for candy.
12. However, if your friends actually end up dragging you out to some kind of Halloween party you end up putting little to no effort into your costume.
13. You calculate all the time and money that you will save by not coming up with a costume or participating in any Halloween related activities.
Boo Humbug to all and to all a good night!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!