1. Puns included: “Give three-piece a chance.”
2. They could have come up with some wordplay on tails, but it’s unclear if they did.
3. Crombie > Abercrombie?
4. Hansel and Gretel had breadcrumbs, these guys had…
5. Savile Row babe!
6. Even signage was fancily packed.
7. Flirting might have ensued.
8. (This poster could have made more sense.)
9. “Tweed Not Greed.”
10. THIS TIE HAS AN ANIMAL ON IT. And is generally awesome otherwise, too.
11. The ‘staches were bitchin’.
12. No thanks? Do they know what happen with A&F opens a new store?
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏