1. Puns included: “Give three-piece a chance.”
2. They could have come up with some wordplay on tails, but it’s unclear if they did.
3. Crombie > Abercrombie?
4. Hansel and Gretel had breadcrumbs, these guys had…
5. Savile Row babe!
6. Even signage was fancily packed.
7. Flirting might have ensued.
8. (This poster could have made more sense.)
9. “Tweed Not Greed.”
10. THIS TIE HAS AN ANIMAL ON IT. And is generally awesome otherwise, too.
11. The ‘staches were bitchin’.
12. No thanks? Do they know what happen with A&F opens a new store?
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.