1. Puns included: “Give three-piece a chance.”
2. They could have come up with some wordplay on tails, but it’s unclear if they did.
3. Crombie > Abercrombie?
4. Hansel and Gretel had breadcrumbs, these guys had…
5. Savile Row babe!
6. Even signage was fancily packed.
7. Flirting might have ensued.
8. (This poster could have made more sense.)
9. “Tweed Not Greed.”
10. THIS TIE HAS AN ANIMAL ON IT. And is generally awesome otherwise, too.
11. The ‘staches were bitchin’.
12. No thanks? Do they know what happen with A&F opens a new store?
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸