1. Puns included: “Give three-piece a chance.”
2. They could have come up with some wordplay on tails, but it’s unclear if they did.
3. Crombie > Abercrombie?
4. Hansel and Gretel had breadcrumbs, these guys had…
5. Savile Row babe!
6. Even signage was fancily packed.
7. Flirting might have ensued.
8. (This poster could have made more sense.)
9. “Tweed Not Greed.”
10. THIS TIE HAS AN ANIMAL ON IT. And is generally awesome otherwise, too.
11. The ‘staches were bitchin’.
12. No thanks? Do they know what happen with A&F opens a new store?
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂