1. Things Pinners want to give include: lotion bars.
2. But lots of Pinners really just want jewelry.
Make that diamonds, actually.
Engagement rings, really.
3. Pinners are really stoked to gift hand scrub they’ve made from Dawn soap and poured into a mason jar.
4. But Pinners really WANT: purses and iPhone accessories.
5. Pinners are sort of dying to give all their friends hot chocolate on a stick.
6. Or hot chocolate in a jar.
7. Actually, any gift that involves layering things in a glass jar is met with wild enthusiasm.
9. But what do Pinners really want for themselves? Clothes.
10. Pinners really want to give their loved ones baskets full of cleaning supplies.
11. But what do pinners really want? Puppies!
Or those cute small pigs!
12. And kittens, of course.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞