1. Things Pinners want to give include: lotion bars.
2. But lots of Pinners really just want jewelry.
Make that diamonds, actually.
Engagement rings, really.
3. Pinners are really stoked to gift hand scrub they’ve made from Dawn soap and poured into a mason jar.
4. But Pinners really WANT: purses and iPhone accessories.
5. Pinners are sort of dying to give all their friends hot chocolate on a stick.
6. Or hot chocolate in a jar.
7. Actually, any gift that involves layering things in a glass jar is met with wild enthusiasm.
9. But what do Pinners really want for themselves? Clothes.
10. Pinners really want to give their loved ones baskets full of cleaning supplies.
11. But what do pinners really want? Puppies!
Or those cute small pigs!
12. And kittens, of course.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎