1. Peggy’s slip.
Oh the glorious days of slips! When underwear was just underwear instead of regular-wear! I appreciate the reminder that something like this, though it serves as normal Coachella attire today, was once meant to be worn underneath real clothes.
2. Peggy’s presentation outfit.
This was perfect for her big presentation because, frankly, it’s not very remarkable, so the men in the room can focus on what she’s saying instead of what she looks like. Outside of a place like “Vogue” that’s probably what one’s work clothes should do.
3. Peggy’s green coat.
I bed you could find something like this in an Anthropologie today.
4. Jane’s LSD party look.
If this is what she looks like when she dresses sober, imagine what she would have put on if she had gotten dressed on acid. Too bad they’re breaking up and we might never find out what that looks like!
5. Jane and Roger’s LSD PJs.
I get the feeling Roger would wear the pink turban whether or not he was on drugs.
6. This lady’s crusty blue LSD party dress.
There’s nothing like watching a person in a matronly, sparkly outfit trip on drugs.
7. This lady’s sheer belted LSD party dress.
Again: why did they all get so dressed up to do drugs? I guess whatever impetus led to these sorts of outfits is the same impetus that led them to the drugs in the first place.
8. Megan’s day dress and coat.
I feel like she’s worn this dress and coat before? Which would hardly make shopping one’s closet a post-recession phenomenon.
Megan’s zig-zag coat.
9. Megan’s day shades.
Fabulous enough to be worthy of their own number on this list.
10. Megan’s post-fight dress.
Notably not nearly as cheerful-looking as her coral number.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏