Thursday night in New York, Marc Jacobs released his fall 2013 collection — America’s most important runway show each season — and with it, his brand-new nail polish line. This, Wall Street Journal reporter Elizabeth Holmes Instagramed, is the shade used in the show. It’s called “Shiny,” which, the nail technician told her, is Marc’s favorite color. (Yes, it’s just plain nail enamel, but Marc Jacobs is a famous designer, which means he can’t make nail polish with such mundane taxonomy.)
2. See these naked — NAIL ART-LESS — nails?
This can only mean one thing: Marc Jacobs just killed nail art. Because if only one show in New York matters, if only one show has the power to dictate how every other American designer will design their next collections, if only one man has the sheer balls to so forcefully return nails to their natural state — rejecting caviar appliqués, claws, astroturf, printed stickers — it’s Marc Jacobs.
Well, it was fun while it lasted!
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."