On Friday at New York Fashion Week, Jason Wu presented a lovely (dare I say FLOTUS-worthy) show. The runway was arranged in a square around a giant chandelier that flickered rhythmically with the music. This meant that when photographers shot the clothes as they came down the runway, audience members couldn’t help but be included in the shot.
2. Considering Wu’s fall 2013 color palette included a lot of black and white, if you were wearing, oh I don’t know — NEON and sitting behind the models, you kind of stood out.
Can you spot the neon in this photo?
3. Here’s a fuller view of the eye-catching pants.
Aren’t the runway clothes so pretty, though??
4. And a complete view of the neon pants wearer.
Who is perfectly apparently in many runway images from the show.
6. Style.com, wanting to keep the focus where it rightfully belonged, photoshopped the pants so that they looked like skinny-fit khakis.
8. But other sites like the Cut just left them in their natural, eye-searing hue.
It’s unclear who the woman wearing them is.
12. So really, at this Jason Wu show, you couldn’t blame Anna for wearing her shades.
The Pants might have just been in her line of vision.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀