1. Here’s a video of Adam Levine meeting with the Kmart design team.
The clothing line he designed in coordination with the retailer is imminent. This preview consists of Levine pointing to different jeans lying on a table and saying things like, “A little more faded looking or something,” and “I might not be a fan of myself.” Oh, him too? Here’s to his line including at least a third of the neon that Nicki Minaj’s Kmart line did.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰