1. Here’s a video of Adam Levine meeting with the Kmart design team.
The clothing line he designed in coordination with the retailer is imminent. This preview consists of Levine pointing to different jeans lying on a table and saying things like, “A little more faded looking or something,” and “I might not be a fan of myself.” Oh, him too? Here’s to his line including at least a third of the neon that Nicki Minaj’s Kmart line did.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.