We’re at that point in the season where it’s still kind of cold, but also kind of not, making summer seem so close yet so far away. I don’t know about you, but since I’m not fabulous enough to jet off to St. Barts whenever I want, I’ve completely forgotten how to go to the beach. Beyoncé, remind us how it’s done?
1. Pack the necessary refreshments.
In this case, those seem to include a coconut in the husk with a hole in it in a purple ice bucket with champagne. (Side note: who are those people in the background? Can you imagine if you were just out on the beach in St. Barts and you loked over and Beyoncé and Jay-Z were sitting next to you with a coconut on ice?)
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱