We’re at that point in the season where it’s still kind of cold, but also kind of not, making summer seem so close yet so far away. I don’t know about you, but since I’m not fabulous enough to jet off to St. Barts whenever I want, I’ve completely forgotten how to go to the beach. Beyoncé, remind us how it’s done?
1. Pack the necessary refreshments.
In this case, those seem to include a coconut in the husk with a hole in it in a purple ice bucket with champagne. (Side note: who are those people in the background? Can you imagine if you were just out on the beach in St. Barts and you loked over and Beyoncé and Jay-Z were sitting next to you with a coconut on ice?)
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.