We’re at that point in the season where it’s still kind of cold, but also kind of not, making summer seem so close yet so far away. I don’t know about you, but since I’m not fabulous enough to jet off to St. Barts whenever I want, I’ve completely forgotten how to go to the beach. Beyoncé, remind us how it’s done?
1. Pack the necessary refreshments.
In this case, those seem to include a coconut in the husk with a hole in it in a purple ice bucket with champagne. (Side note: who are those people in the background? Can you imagine if you were just out on the beach in St. Barts and you loked over and Beyoncé and Jay-Z were sitting next to you with a coconut on ice?)
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏