1. First there was @BadGalRiri, and now — finally — there’s @BaddieBey.
Instead of flaunting weed like fellow diva of the self-assigned “bad” descriptor, Rihanna, she’s flaunting her political leanings! Which may or may not be more wholesome depending on your personal views. After Bey’s late arrival to Twitter, and Tumblr, it’s good to know she’s completed the holy social network trinity with this even later arrival to Instagram. So even if Your Guy loses the election, you can at least go to be knowing Instagram has won
a THE Beyoncé.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.