1. First there was @BadGalRiri, and now — finally — there’s @BaddieBey.
Instead of flaunting weed like fellow diva of the self-assigned “bad” descriptor, Rihanna, she’s flaunting her political leanings! Which may or may not be more wholesome depending on your personal views. After Bey’s late arrival to Twitter, and Tumblr, it’s good to know she’s completed the holy social network trinity with this even later arrival to Instagram. So even if Your Guy loses the election, you can at least go to be knowing Instagram has won
a THE Beyoncé.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝