1. First there was @BadGalRiri, and now — finally — there’s @BaddieBey.
Instead of flaunting weed like fellow diva of the self-assigned “bad” descriptor, Rihanna, she’s flaunting her political leanings! Which may or may not be more wholesome depending on your personal views. After Bey’s late arrival to Twitter, and Tumblr, it’s good to know she’s completed the holy social network trinity with this even later arrival to Instagram. So even if Your Guy loses the election, you can at least go to be knowing Instagram has won
a THE Beyoncé.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱