1. Here’s Zoe Saldana — “115 pounds of grit and heartache,” in other words.
Because how best to describe a woman than by her physical stats? Not “Star Trek star,” not “first woman of color to cover this magazine since Nicki Minaj in April of 2012,” or even simply, “enthralling Hollywood beauty” or some such nonsense. But: presenting Zoe Saldana — she’s 115 pounds!
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝