1. Here’s Zoe Saldana — “115 pounds of grit and heartache,” in other words.
Because how best to describe a woman than by her physical stats? Not “Star Trek star,” not “first woman of color to cover this magazine since Nicki Minaj in April of 2012,” or even simply, “enthralling Hollywood beauty” or some such nonsense. But: presenting Zoe Saldana — she’s 115 pounds!
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎