Where: Bliss (many locations around the nation)
Description: From the Bliss site: “Go for the bare ‘man’-imum with The Ultimate He-Wax, which removes all the hair from the pubic region, from front to back and everything in between. (And we mean everything.) Should you want to modify your Ultimate He-Wax, just let your expert esthetician know. Shedding all that furn will ‘wax’-imize your confidence, and make you feel so ‘hair’-oic, you’ll want to shout, ‘I have the power!’”
Where: Skintology (New York)
Description: Eugenya Freylikhman, a 55-year-old Ukrainian aesthetician at the spa, told Salon in August of 2010, “We hire only older women for the waxing, like your grandmother. We don’t hire the model drop-dead gorgeous girl. Otherwise men become uncomfortable and afraid.”
Where: Ted D. Bare (San Jose, CA)
Description: “What’s a Manzilian?! Commonly referred to as a ‘boyzilian’ or the waxing of one’s ‘back, sack & crack,’ a manzilian is the removal of hair from a man’s crotch. Among members of a certain coterie, it is also known as a Japanese sea monster — that breathes fire.”
Where: Face to Face (New York, NY)
Description: One writer described his experience in a 2007 essay called “Do I Dare to Go Bare? One Man’s Journey from Peaches to Nectarines”: “The men’s waxing menu includes such gems as the ‘Marble Sack’, ‘Crackdown’, and ‘Full Moon Rising’ – we’ll let you use your imagination as to the terrain covered by each. I opted for the ‘South of the Border,’ a complete removal of hair from ‘treasure trail’ to undercarriage.”
(Note: The salon also offers a cheaper ($50) “Marble Sac” with Shaft option.)
9. 5. “Pe-jazzling”
Where: Face to Face in New York
Description: “Now men can sparkle too with pejazzling!”
(Note: the Vajazzling description on the site reads, “Make your Brazilian sparkle with Vajazzle! Good on a second date or to keep your husband’s eye from wandering.”)
11. 6. “BSC (Back, Sac, Crack = full back + boyzilian)”
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏