1. Spend hours picking out the perfect sleeping bag with matching pillow case.
2. Play this game until an argument arises about who ended up with who.
3. Spend all of your pocket money on the bee’s knees of nineties confectionary.
4. Make a minimum of four prank calls.
5. Watch the scariest film that could be stolen from somebody’s house, which was inevitably something like this…
6. Tell many, many ghost stories.
7. Read through the problem pages of teen magazines as if they were a holy text.
8. Have endless hours of fun by manufacturing these beauties.
9. Debate the exact lyrical content of Hanson’s MMMBop.
10. And finally, when your parents are fast asleep, creep downstairs and do the naughtiest thing imaginable, watch some of this.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.