1. Spend hours picking out the perfect sleeping bag with matching pillow case.
2. Play this game until an argument arises about who ended up with who.
3. Spend all of your pocket money on the bee’s knees of nineties confectionary.
4. Make a minimum of four prank calls.
5. Watch the scariest film that could be stolen from somebody’s house, which was inevitably something like this…
6. Tell many, many ghost stories.
7. Read through the problem pages of teen magazines as if they were a holy text.
8. Have endless hours of fun by manufacturing these beauties.
9. Debate the exact lyrical content of Hanson’s MMMBop.
10. And finally, when your parents are fast asleep, creep downstairs and do the naughtiest thing imaginable, watch some of this.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀