1. Spend hours picking out the perfect sleeping bag with matching pillow case.
2. Play this game until an argument arises about who ended up with who.
3. Spend all of your pocket money on the bee’s knees of nineties confectionary.
4. Make a minimum of four prank calls.
5. Watch the scariest film that could be stolen from somebody’s house, which was inevitably something like this…
6. Tell many, many ghost stories.
7. Read through the problem pages of teen magazines as if they were a holy text.
8. Have endless hours of fun by manufacturing these beauties.
9. Debate the exact lyrical content of Hanson’s MMMBop.
10. And finally, when your parents are fast asleep, creep downstairs and do the naughtiest thing imaginable, watch some of this.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰