1. When customers complain about the price of items.
2. When customers think you are trying to scam them.
3. When customers think that then bin has a secret drain inside of it.
4. When a customer sits at the one table that is dirty and asks you to clean it up.
5. Asking for a 'regular' size.
6. Putting through a large order only to find out the customer wants to top up their Starbucks card.
7. Similarly when customers reel off a huge order and fail to specify whether it is in or out.
8. Finding a finished drink that someone has crushed their wrappers/packets into.
9. When people spend £6.20 on two coffees and do not finish them.
10. When parents refuse to believe I cannot give them boiling water for their baby.
11. When customers have to pass the bin when leaving and still leave their rubbish on the table.
12. Customers who order wet cappuccinos.
13. When customers think they own the sugar shaker because they've bought one drink.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!