1. It de-mysticizes sign language.
2. It gives shoutouts to other awesome deaf people, like rap artist Sean Forbes.
3. It contains practical information for everyday life.
4. It doesn’t have to focus on deafness to be funny.
5. It can laugh at the silly hearing people…
6. …and show the relationship hearing kids have with deaf parents.
7. It teaches kids not to take anything for granted.
8. It laughs at the day-to-day concerns of parenthood.
9. It’s got something that everyone can relate to.
10. But, most of all, it’s just plain funny.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest outside the California capitol in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Eight opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.