1. High fives weren't invented until 1977.
2. Maine is the closest US state to Africa.
3. When you get a kidney transplant, doctors usually leave your original kidneys in your body and put the third kidney in your pelvis.
4. Nintendo was founded all the way back in 1889.
5. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
6. The entire state of Wyoming only has two escalators.
7. The animal that kills the most people every year isn't snakes, sharks, or even other humans — it's the mosquito.
8. One 18-inch pizza is more pizza than two 12-inch pizzas.
9. The difference in time between when the tyrannosaurus rex and the stegosaurus lived is greater than the difference in time between the T. rex and us.
10. John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, who was born in 1790, has not one, but two grandchildren who are still alive.
11. Strawberries aren't berries, but bananas, pumpkins, and watermelons are.
12. Finland and North Korea are separated by just one country.
13. Almost as many people were killed by guillotine in Nazi Germany as in the French Revolution.
14. There are more public libraries than McDonald's locations in the US.
15. Honey never goes bad.
16. The coldest place in the universe that we know of is right here on Earth.
17. Horses can't vomit.
18. The filling in between the wafers in a Kit Kat is...other Kit Kats.
19. The lines dividing roads and highways into lanes are actually 10 feet long.
20. Baby carrots weren't invented until 1986.
21. Corpses can have orgasms.
22. Some rhubarb grows so fast you can hear it "pop" as it grows.
23. A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus.
24. Bangladesh has a larger population than Russia.